Construction / Engineering Jobs
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Minimum 2 years’ (excluding training) experience within the oil and gas / petrochemical industry.
• Able to dismantle, adjust and assemble all types of machinery in accordance with plans, engineering and written instructions.
• Prefer to have experience with Post Weld Heat Treatment
• Ensure that all personnel under his supervision are fully conversant with the requirements of the Work Permit and that they comply with the same.
• He will ensure that all safe working practices are adopted
• Ensure the good engineering practices are applied to all rotating and static equipment, machinery and systems
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 21 - 55 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 80 / Day
Allowances: B$ 5
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !