LAMBAK KANAN INDUSTRIAL
1. Holding license and driving experience Class 3 for more than 5 years
2. Able to accept new challenges and team work
3. Able to follow to rules and regulation of the company
4. Able to understand and adhere to the safety rules and regulations.
5. Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
6. Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
7. Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
8. Able to work under pressure.
9. Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
9. Have no transport problem.
1. Qualification PMB and above;
2. Be able to speak Malay and English
3. Work ethics : Disipline, punctual, reliable and independent
Age : 25-40 years old
Driving License: Class 3
Employment type : Full-time
Benefit: As per company policy
*Shorlisted candidates will be notified upon interview and please send your CV/Resune and relevant documents and email to lambak. admin@aircat. com. bn
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !