Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• We are currently seeking an experienced and talented. In this position, you will be responsible for constructing, maintaining and repairing all vehicles.
• Your duties will include monitoring inventory, inspecting vehicles.
• To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of basic mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment.
• Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Conduct regular maintenance on automotive vehicles.
• Meet with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
• Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
• Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
• Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
• Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
• Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment.
• Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 35 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: - incentive depending your working performance
Closing date: 03/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !