Construction / Engineering Jobs
Plot 92, 93, 98 & 99 Light Industrial Area Sg Bera
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
1) Complies with the company policies and procedures on Health, Safety, Security and Environment
2) Promotes a culture of safety awareness within the maintenance community. Report Unsafe Act and Unsafe Conditions (PAKAT)
3) Carry out all work activities within the guidelines of Company or OEM Policies and Procedure.
4) Execute all aspects of the Planned Maintenance System relating to Mechanical equipment and record the maintenance performed on all inspection check lists.
5) Perform quality checks and modifications strictly as per procedure and according to the defined schedule
6) Liaise with RMO and Workshop Manager regarding maintenance/repairs and forward planning to avoid the risk of delay through equipment breakdown
7) Set-up and Function Test of equipment as required. This includes commissioning new equipment and conducting Mile Stone Zero
8) Troubleshoot and repair assigned equipment. Participate in Root Cause Analysis of Failures. Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately
9) Report deficiencies with respect to spare parts, tools etc. to the Workshop Manager
10) Ensures work areas are safe, clean and orderly at all times.
11) Assist Mechanical Supervisor to prepare work scopes for major Mechanical overhauls. Compile complete hand-over notes for his relief at crew change
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 350
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !