Construction / Engineering Jobs
Lot P66, Salambigar Industrial Park, Mukim Salambigar, BC 1515
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Qualification: Diploma in Automotive Engineering
1. Maintaining and repairing motor vehicles.
2. Perform regular maintenance services such as oil change, replacing fluids and lubricating parts.
3. Assembly, install and replace accessories such as windshield wipers, door handles and headlights.
4. Repairing defective parts including braking, coolant and control switches.
5. Conducting vehicle checks when urgently required.
6. Keep alert on arising concerns of assigned vehicles and to provide immediate maintenance and repair of vehicles.
7. Perform test drive vehicles to ensure repair quality.
8. Oversee maintenance inspection by using checklist.
9. Recording work logs, repairs and report issue.
1. Minimum five (5) years’ experience in relevance.
2. Minimum diploma in Automotive Engineering.
3. Have strong problem solving skills, able to work both independently and in a teamwork.
4. Attention to detail, efficient and organized.
5. Good communication skills. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !