Position: Mechanical Assistant
Total Vacancy: 4 Male
Duties & Responsibilities (includes, but no limited to):
• Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and simple electrical problems on plant facilities and production equipment.
• Performs preventative maintenance per defined interval/schedule in a timely ma
er and documents maintenance concerns/resolutions in an electronic CMMS database; providing action plans and status reports as needed.
• Recognizes and corrects potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions and communicates this to Operation Manager.
• Performs welding fabrication (both stick and gas) in various locations and positions including pipe and structural on various metals for new and existing equipment.
• Perform machine shop work operating various machines such as drill presses, grinders, MIG/TIG/stick welders, plasma torches, cutting equipment (i. e. chop saw), pneumatic tools and electric/manual hand tools
• Performs pipe fitting of both threaded and welded pipe of various sizes, both prefabricated and field runs. Locations could include to and from various pieces of equipment/systems, outside pipe bridges and inside buildings.
• Ensures that all work performed meets required and is in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
• Utilizes appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, safety glasses, face shields, hearing protection, safety shoes, gloves and aprons.
• Responsible for proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials and work area.
• Responsible for providing coverage in the absence of other Maintenance Technicians.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 750 / Month
Allowances: B$ 60
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Offshore allowance and yearly bonus
Closing date: 13/03/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !