Position: Mechanical & Electrical Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Purpose of position
• To develop the M&E division of the company.
• Accomplishes divisions human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- communicating job expectations;
- planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
- planning and reviewing compensation actions;
- enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves divisions operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- preparing and completing action plans;
- implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
- resolving problems;
- completing audits; identifying trends;
- determining administrative system improvements;
- implementing change.
• Meets divisions’ financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
- preparing an annual budget;
- scheduling expenditures;
- analyzing variances;
- initiating corrective actions.
• Develops strategic plans by studying operational plans;
- studying existing conditions;
- determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions;
- updating and modifying requirements and solutions;
- preparing cost estimates and budgets.
• Plans projects by determining specifications;
- selecting contractors;
- establishing installation schedules;
- planning shut-downs and installations;
- integrating requirements;
- updating cost estimates.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures;
- complying with codes and legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements;
- participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
- maintaining personal networks;
- participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• In charge for the business development of division.
• Responsible for preparation of tender, quotes, proposals etc.
• Liaise with clients to complete the tender clarification and evaluation process.
• Responsible for contract execution as per client and company expectations.
• Assist in maintain the necessary registrations of company in various regulatory bodies.
• Analyzing each and every expense in detail and application of cost reduction techniques.
• Maintaining the correct standard and dimensions of Electrical Equipment in sites.
• Strictly applying the company policies and procedures and controlling the staff to follow the company policies and procedures.
• Check out the Safety of workers & Equipment during the work period.
• Preparation of Monthly Forecasts using software MS Project.
• Preparation of monthly progress Claims & reports.
• Preparing necessary correspondence to maincon, consultant & client for proper execution of the project.
• Arranging site inspection with maincon, consultant & client for HV & LV Materials on site.
• Attending monthly progress meeting & weekly technical meeting with maincon, consultant & client.
• Preparation of operation & maintenance manual towards the end of the project.
• Submission of as built drawings & test reports.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !