Position: Mechanical Leadman (Offshore)
Total Vacancy: 30 Male/Female
• Directly reports to the Construction Supervisor or Assistant Construction Supervisor depends on the field allocation.
• Prior to the start of any SCOPE he shall have reviewed the SCOPE and understand the requirement from Construction Supervisor and familiar with all technical and manual requirements.
• He/She shall prepare the Work permit for the activity and plan for necessary manpower, equipment’s requirement with Construction supervisor.
• He/She shall be completely familiar with all technical and manual requirements.
• He/She is responsible to act on work instruction from the Construction Supervisor and shall coordinate the activities of all tradesman and personnel under his control, to ensure that the tasks allocated to him are executed according to the drawings, specifications, COMPANY and International Standards, and in a safe and efficient manner, by organizing and planning his work correctly.
• He/She should be able to read and understand the ISO metric drawings and familiar about the materials specifications.
• He/She is to be involved in specific areas such as the checking of construction materials, pre-fabricated spools and structural members ensuring that they are available on-board and is in accordance with the drawings. He should liaise with the Advance Scaffolder and ensure that the scaffolding is planned and erected in good time to avoid delays.
• He/She shall control group of riggers, Welder, Marker/Fitter, Painter and he shall ensure that all safe Working procedures and practices are complied with.
• He/She must be able to assemble all types of pipe works, (such as welded, screwed or flanged)and structural SCOPE in a neat and workmanlike manner.
Qualification & Competencies
• He/She shall have attended and passed an in depth recognized rigging training course.
• He/She shall have a minimum of five years offshore rigging experience.
• He/She must be able to read and understand drawing and specifications and be fully familiar with all piping fittings and components including piping materials and pressure classifications. He must be conversant with oil fiend and construction terminology.
• He/She shall fully familiar with the BSP Permit procedure including online permit system.
• He/She shall be skilled on Computer and able to read, write and speak English.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality & HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• Achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel.
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment.
*salary is negotiable subject to years of experience and skills
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 50 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !