Construction / Engineering Jobs
6th Floor, Sentral Shopping Centre, Jalan Seri Maharaja, Kg. Mumong ´A´ Kuala Belait
Position: Mechanical (Static) Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
a) Hold a recognised Bachlors degree in Engineering relevant to their discipline.
b) Have a minimum 7 years (unless specified otherwise) of relevant practical experience of which 5 years are identifiable in the relevant discipline engineering and design of upstream oil and gas facilities (Designer / drafting level is not considered).
c) Have a working knowledge of the relevant International Standards and Codes of Practice normally used in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• It is preferred that the incumbent be familiar and has worked with Shell International Design Engineering Procedures (DEP’s).
• The roles and responsibilities of these engineers are to carry out the work allocated by the senior engineer
d) Have sound appreciation of:
• Environmental aspects of oil and gas design.
• Safety aspects of design in relation to the project cycle; e. g. HAZID, HAZOP, HAZAN, IPF classification methodology and implementation, reliability studies, Fire and Gas mapping, and risk analysis techniques.
• Quality Assurance and Controlrequirements of the design process.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !