Position: Mechanical Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Carry out the assigned duties in accordance with the requirements of the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations, Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) and the Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P. ’s) as applicable.
• Remain updated with respect to any revisions, which may be made from time to time, to both the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations and the Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P. ’s) as applicable.
• Carry out routine maintenance on generation mechanical plant and associated equipment as required.
• Troubleshoot and repair of generation mechanical plant and associated equipment to maintain the highest level of availability and reliability.
• Carry out routine operation and monitoring of generation plant and associated equipment as required.
• Take necessary corrective action in response to plant alarms and abnormal conditions while acting in the capacity of Operator.
• Carry out and supervise new installations, modifications, and upgrades to generation plant equipment as required.
• Accurate & timely completion of all documentation associated with maintenance work.
• Witnessing of testing / commissioning as required.
• Work overtime in the capacity of an operator as may be required.
• Be available for call outs for the correction of generation system equipment faults as required.
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned
- We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and level of experience.
- Applicants should include their CV’s and copies of their HND/Diplomas/Certificates in their profile.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !