Position: Mechanical Technician
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
• Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
• Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
• Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers´ specifications.
• Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
• Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
• Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
• Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
• Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
• Repair, rewire, and troubleshoot electrical systems.
• Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
• Research, order, and maintain parts inventory for services and repairs.
• Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
• Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
• Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
• Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
• Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
• Direct workers who are assembling or disassembling equipment or cleaning parts.
• Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
• Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
• Fabricate parts or components.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 25 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !