The Medical Advisor will work closely with healthcare, aiding in research and correspondence with a high level of professionalism.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience with/or relevant industries with health, particularly with Ministry of Health is highly preferred.
• Must be familiar with Ministry of Health Quotation and Tender.
• Specific operational knowledge of supply chain within hospitals and health systems (value analysis, sourcing/ contracting, requisitioning, purchasing, receiving, distribution/ receiving, inventory management, data management/ scm technology) with ability to evaluate these functions during client engagement.
• Specific knowledge of perioperative services operations and business practices.
• Develop and implement medical strategies / plans for responsible products, ensure strategic alignment with global strategy and local business needs
• Conduct in-depth research to support data analytics.
• Lead analysis of business and technical problems and work with a team to develop innovative solutions.
• Conduct assessments and develop actionable cost reduction strategies and implement lasting solutions.
• Participates in identifying business and technical problems/ works with team to create innovative solutions.
• Participates in assessment, design, and implementation activities, which may involve client meetings, observations, data collection and analysis, operational tactical work, etc.
• Create, participate in, and deliver client presentations.
• Uses knowledge of supply chain, finance, healthcare, or consulting operations background to assist clients in achieving maximum savings and efficient processes.
• Works effectively in a winning team environment, building positive client/peer relationships.
• Identify potential engagement sources and potential add-on opportunities.
• Must develop additional revenue stream for the company.
• Must assist, guide, and advise the company in the following areas: direction& vision of the company, management, marketing & presentation and that is required for the company.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, including appropriate follow-through with others, and giving and receiving constructive feedback
• To liaise with suppliers and clients in a professional and timely manner.
• To venture into maintenances or any service-related work to our client etc. training will be provided if required.
• To use and utilise good care of company’s properties and equipment with diligence and care.
• Any other responsibilities or duties that may arise from time to time.
• Must be able to do registration for the company.
• Good negotiation skill, analytic skill, resourceful and availability to influence for decision making.
• Critical thinkers who use both quantitative and qualitative analytical skill
• Good project management and organizational skills required, including ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
• Familiar with e-procurement and ERP systems.
• Must be proactive and with a positive mental attitude.
• Must have own transport, as travelling is required within the country.
• Must have a strong resilient personality.
Nett Profit sharing from quotation from Government sector.
Sales performance bonus.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !