Position: Medical Sales Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Bachelor Degree in either Pharmacy, Nursing, Chemistry, and Biology only
Job Description / Scope of Responsibilities
- With Minimum of 2-3 years of Experience in Pharmaceutical Trading Industry (Import and Export)
- Able to adjusts and study the type of sales outlet or trade factor
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of deals
- Create Quotations and Tenders by paying good attention to client’s requests and product details and submits orders by referring to product price lists
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes and Collaborates with team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to help in Product Delivery and Services, when required as part of Good Clientele Services. (Note: A lot of items are bulky and heavy)
- Time Flexible in accordance to Client´s Deadlines
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 150
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave, Performance Bonus
Closing date: 01/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !