Position: Mekanik Engine Alat Berat
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
â€¢ Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
â€¢ Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints;
- conducting inspections;
- repairing engine failures;
- repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions;
- replacing parts and components;
- repairing body damage.
â€¢ Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives;
- adjusting controls and systems.
â€¢ Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
â€¢ Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
â€¢ Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
â€¢ Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions;
- troubleshooting breakdowns;
- maintaining supplies;
- performing preventive maintenance;
- calling for repairs.
â€¢ Contains costs by using warranty;
- evaluating service and parts options.
â€¢ Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- verifying receipt.
â€¢ Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- reading technical publications.
â€¢ Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
â€¢ Have skill and experience in related field at least 5 years.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !