Position: Millwright Fitter
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
BRUNEI NEDO HYDROGENATION DEMONSTRATION (BND) PROJECT
• Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
• Dismantle machinery or equipment using special tools.
• Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
• Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
• Constructs foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials, such as wood cement, and steel.
• Aligns machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, and plumb bobs.
• Assembles machinery and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
• May operate engine lathe or milling machine to grind, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications.
• Required repair and lubricate machinery and equipment.
• Selects cables, ropes, chains, pulleys, winches, blocks, and sheaves, according to weight and size of load to be moved.
• Attaches load with grappling devices, such as loops, wires, ropes, and chains, to crane hook.
• Sets up, braces, and rigs hoisting equipment, using hand tools and power wrenches.
• May direct workers engaged in hoisting of machinery and equipment.
• In addition may perform all duties of General Laborer, Skilled Laborer and Carpenter and possibly electrician.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 14/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !