Position: Music Teacher
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Teach music courses to students including voice, tone, tempo and rhythm skills.
• Train, rehearse and lead students in school and community musical programs.
• Conduct music classes according to rules and regulations established by Board of education.
• Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
• Schedule daily classes to instruct and rehearse within the assigned time.
• Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skills.
• Evaluate student performance and provide feedback and assistance to improve their musical skills.
• Maintain lesson plans and instructional materials for students.
• Recommend maintenances and repairs for musical instruments when necessary
• Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment during group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
• Monitor students in and out of the classrooms.
• Maintain safe and positive learning environment for students.
• Participate in curriculum development programs, student activities and faculty committees.
• Attend educational workshops, trainings and professional improvement programs to maintain professional competence.
• Maintain student grading and attendance records.
• Evaluate student progress and ensure that students complete daily assignments.
• Have atleast 2 years working experience as a Music Teacher.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !