• NDT Supervisor must have ASNT level lll or PCN Level lll for various NDT method with 15 years of industry experience
• Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
• Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
• Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
• Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
• Interpret radiographs, cathode ray tube (CRT) or digital readouts, conductivity meters and visual indicators
• Organize and report test results
• Perform specialized inspection
• May instruct and supervise others
• Interface daily with the client about work priorities and progress of projects
• Actively participate in client programs, planning and strategy sessions
• Work closely with client to identify and remove obstacles
• Actively participate in client safety initiatives, incident investigations, etc
• Good English language skills. Plus optional Malay or other language
** Preferably LOCAL/PERMANENT RESIDENT.
Interested applicant, please send your latest CV or RESUME and other credentials to:
www. pioneer-recruit. com
Send personally or mail to: (#14, BT Haji Uthman Complex, Lot 45405, Spg 13, Jalan Berakas, Kg Jaya Setia, BSB. Tel: 2337000).
Please like our facebook page for the latest job opportunities ´´pioneer recruitment management´´Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !