Position: NETWORK & SECURITY CONSULTANT
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Have a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Preferably has work experience in distributor or system integrator background.
• Have at least 5 years of IT networking experience in LAN, WAN, Wireless or Network Security.
• Have practical knowledge & hands-on experiences with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and supporting in the following.
• Perimeter defenses, such as UTM, Firewall, IPS, AS, AV, APT, WAF.
• L2/L3 Networking Equipment (IEEE 802. 1q, IEEE 802. 1d, IEEE 802. 1s, IEEE 802. 1w, IEEE 802. 3ad).
• Integration of network traffic analysis, encryption, authentication and authorization, Network Access Control technology.
• Implementation of wireless technology 802. 11G/N/AC in both the 2. 4 and 5 GHz frequencies
• Participate in 24x7 availability on-call standby support, as and when required.
• Have Certifications in IT Security products such as UTM, WAF, IPS, SIEM, as it would be an added advantage.
• Have Networking Knowledge: Switching, Routing, VM, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, BGP, eBGP/iBGP, OSPF, VPN.
• Certification in ITIL is added advantage.
• To be a technological subject matter expert.
• To be involved in the planning, designing, assessing and mitigating Information Security risks.
• To deploy network and security solutions with full ownership of the entire product/service lifecycle.
• To conduct Demo or POC (proof of concepts) to meet customer business requirements.
• To conduct skilful pre-sales presentation elevating the right sales pitch.
• To answer and educate the customers on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
• To provide post-sales technical support and maintenance service.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 27/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !