NEW VEHICLE STOCK ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for proper storage, preparation, inspection & maintenance of new vehicles.
A few of the Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure the proper delivery of new vehicles from the port by the forwarding and transporting company.
• Ensure that all new vehicle received are in order and any damages reported to Manager for further action. This include ensuring all keys are properly tagged, recorded and stored in a safe place.
• Ensure the new vehicles are stored in the appropriate areas to ensure that they are safe and will suffer any damages.
• Responsible for preparation of new vehicles for sales. This entails making arrangement to move the new vehicle from the Store Yard and arrange with the Service Department for Technical PDI / MPI.
• Required to inspect vehicles at the Stock Yard as per schedule to ensure the new vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and ensuring that spare tires and tools are complete.
• To periodically inspect the new vehicles and report any defects to the superior for remedial action.
• Ensure battery maintenance are duly performed as per JLR requirement and schedule.
• Any other tasks as instructed by Manager.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Hold a diploma or post-secondary in automotive training or certification.
• Minimum 2 years’ working experience in a related field.
• Good communication both verbal and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Have a Valid Class 3 Driving License.
B$700. 00 per month
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !