Education / Training Jobs
Responsibility and Routine task
1. Travel to students´ homes, libraries, or schools to conduct teaching sessions.
2. Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
3. Prepare and facilitate teaching workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
4. Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new teaching techniques.
5. Organize teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
6. Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments. In the classroom, review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
7. Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students via students’ performance sheet and feedback form.
8. To provide a lesson plan and material in 1 week advance and report to the education manager. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !