Administrative Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Handling transaction between parents, students and the company.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by class slot and preventing conflicts.
• Making class arrangements, such as new class, class replacement and extra class reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, invoice, parents contract, and student performance report.
• Greet and assist parents, students and teachers.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Associate’s Diploma in related field.
• Prior administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual may be preferred or required.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !