Position: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
JOB AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To provide full administrative support to the Management and team.
2. To maintain a proper and user-friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
3. To prepare, track and manage the thumbprints/ timesheet of all employees for attendance report production prior to month end salary closing
4. To support the team in daily admin roles and to keep stock of stationary supplies for the team.
5. To maintain regular communication and consultation with training, HSE and operational teams to identity effective reporting.
6. To manage and track flight bookings for all employees as required by roster or operationally.
7. To update staff’s leave record.
8. To maintain the tracking record for the insurance and road tax renewal of Company’s vehicles, properties and licences.
9. To obtain the Company’s vehicle insurance quotation from the insurance agents and assist Account Department to do the renewal of the insurance and road tax.
10. To arrange driver’s daily schedule.
11. To track and arrange the air-conditioning periodically servicing. 12. To perform some research duties as and when required by the Management.
13. To assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the team.
14. To develop a range of administrative workflows and oversee the administrative and front desk activities to ensure smooth operation of the department.
15. To operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
16. To communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person and to verbal or written instructions.
17. To assist in the organisation of corporate functions and events with ordering catering, booking and setting up rooms/venues internally & externally.
18. To arrange and coordinate Board, internal and external meetings and functions.
To greet visitors and staff in a friendly manner and ensuring all visitors sign the guest book and are issued a Visitor Pass.
1) Minimum requirement : 5 GCE O´Level
2) Minimum 2 years of working experience in Office Administration preferably in Oil & Gas Industry
3) Ability to interpret information gathered from various sources, clearly communicate and develop documentation to reflect information and application to FLUX
4) Know how to do IT coding and programming is a great advantage.
We are no longer accepting CV/Resume submission via email or hardcopy.
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via our recruitment portal.
Please complete all the sections and attached the required documents.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED
Submission deadline : 11th October 2019 @12pm
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP, ANNUAL LEAVE. SALARY PACKAGE WILL BE DISCUSS DURING THE INTERVIEW
Closing date: 11/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !