Education / Training Jobs
Position: OFFSHORE INSTRUCTOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
We are Hiring!
Offshore Instructor to work with our Training Department team.
• Support the development and delivery and assessment of the Offshore Training Programme.
• Support the development of new Offshore courses and course outlines as determined by the needs of the project to address specific trends and requirement.
• Support in Offshore consultation projects such as conducting audits, inspections and development of reports and procedures.
• Prepare and maintain course materials and other documentation as requested by the Offshore Training Manager.
• The position is based in Kuala Belait but you will be required to work at our office in Kiulap depending on the client’s needs.
The successful application will preferably need to have the required skills:
• NEBOSH or similar HSE qualification
• Previous relevant work experience is an advantage
• Basic swimming skills, diving skills is advantage
• Able to work under minimum supervision and have excellent communication skills
• Computer literate and have a good command in Malay & English languages
• Valid driving licence
Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.
Age: 23 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !