Position: OPERATION MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Shall support the Facility Manager in ensuring the due performance of the Works and Services.
• He/She shall be available at all times and shall be based at Help Desk.
• He/She must have demonstrable experience in Contract administration and facilities maintenance work, and a minimum of three (3) or five (5) years experience in these areas.
2. He/She shall possess a minimum of Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Administration from a recognized institution and preferably of Architectural / Civil Engineering background.
3. He/She shall possess excellent communication skills and must be English literate.
4. He/She shall have capability and experience on the administration of all aspects of the Contract including:
• Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) Quality
• Work planning
• Budget preparation and Forecasting
• Manpower selection, qualifications and management
• All Contract documentation, drawings, certificates and reports
• Subcontracting and material procurement
5. He/She shall be able to demonstrate ability and prioritizing workload and delegate an adequate level of authority to the subordinates like Supervisor to permit the management of day to day issues.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Health coverage, insurance, TAP&SCP
Closing date: 29/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !