Position: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Develops and executes sales and profit plans that are in-line with budgetary goals.
• Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
• Maintains and utilizes daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reporting tools.
• Ensures proper team member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs.
• Oversees all cash and media management functions.
• Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Corporate Office as necessary.
• Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
• Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards.
• Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
• Identifies staffing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training needs of qualified candidates.
• Facilitates on-going training and development of current staff.
• Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents.
• Documents accidents, conducts initial investigation and determination of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment.
• Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring team member compliance in all safety initiatives.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !