Position: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Qualification: Possess HND or Degree in hospitality with at least 10 years related experience.
• Have excellent communication and networking skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ready to work on the weekend and long working hours if required. Job description:
• Oversee day-to-day operations for all department / sections under PSB
• Maintain, update and implement the guidelines/manual of the Company.
• Be proactive and anticipatory with operational trends and implement necessary changes in a timely manner.
• Set performance expectations and provide training and skill development based on job function.
• Recruit, interview, hire, and train new staff.
• Manage customer service levels, quality and productivity.
• Oversee program staffing schedule and forecast staffing and manage staff to actual volume at or below budget.
• Resolve problems with customer and follow up with client as required.
• Interact with client and customers at every opportunity.
• Interact with Management as required to address operational issues in a proactive manner.
• Take part in management meetings and provide team updates.
• Ensure all facilities are properly maintained and cleaned.
• Assist in procurement of materials.
• Ensure all expenses are spent within budget.
• Monitor costs and set standard pricing for products or services.
• Develop promotion packages for events.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !