Position: OUTBOUND TOUR MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Job Requirements: ·
• At least 3 years working experience in similar management role and at least 5 years’ experience total in travel industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Tourism/Hospitality an advantage.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Fluent in multiple languages – specifically English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu - an advantage.
• Willing and flexible to travel frequently.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong leadership, sales and negotiation skills.
Job Description :
• Undertake overall responsibilities for and manage the Outbound Tour sales and marketing team
• Develop and implement sales & marketing strategy and annual sales & marketing plan
• Organize marketing plan and activities, create promotional activities and advertising activities
• Design exciting & competitive outbound tour packages & calculate costing
• Produce accurate and inspiring brochures / web text for all products and write creative copy for various products, services and itineraries online and offline
• Source new and update existing outbound travel products and making sure prices are kept up to date and competitive
• Perform marketing and regular sales calls to current and potential customers
• Meet the monthly and annual sales targets and budgets; meet the monthly and annual profit targets by the company.
• Handle customers’ requests for outbound packages & outbound tour operation
• Advise clients on travel arrangements, e. g. visas, passport and travel destinations where required.
• Deal with complaints or refunds
• Negotiate contracts with key suppliers and partners from both local and international
• Direct the training and performance evaluations of sales and marketing team and oversee their daily activities to meet targeted Sales Volume.
• Lead tours when necessary.
Interested applicants with previous experience, relevant qualifications and experience are invited to send your CV, contact details and current/expected salary to: Email (preferred) : recruitment(_)freme. com
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive fringe benefits, good working conditions as well as career development opportunities and training.
Closing date: 26/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !