We are looking for a qualified occupational therapist who can either work full time or part time for our company.
- A degree in occupational therapy, psychology, child development or other related field
- At least 3 years of experience working with a variety of individuals; diagnoses to include autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cerebral palsy, developmental delays, etc
- Need to have a love of children and a full supply of patience working with kids of different ages and talent
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to communicate with parents, staff and the general public
- A certification in first aid and CPR may be necessary
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and treat fine motor coordinative disorders as well as sensory integrative disorders of children.
- Designing the occupational therapy program that can be utilised at the playground for children with specific conditions.
- Providing training where necessary to staff
- Maintaining computer records of classes, fees and participation
Please submit your CV to us before the 15 August 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !