Position: Office Administrator (Logistic & Procurement)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Core Provide support to Managers, all employees and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
• Practice customer services at all times and be people oriented.
• Tasked to provide the day-to-day office administration and activities.
• Assist the HR Department to issue a pre-employment medical letter for employees reporting on-board.
• Liaise with approved clinics to book medical appointments for pre-employments and offshore medicals for SOS EDS employees.
• Sending updated employee on board name list to clinic upon new onboarding.
• Monitoring of all logistic requirements for SOS EDS employee inclusive transportation arrangements for meetings, site-visits, and airport transfers.
• This covers accommodation arrangements for expats at Garden Sentral Hotel and liaising with employees on the confirmation.
• In-charge of all monthly pantry, stationery orders via Purchase orders.
• Assist in recording all expense claims submission from employees for audit purposes.
• Accountable to liaise with suppliers and vendors for quotations on item(s) ordered for SOS EDS.
• Accountable to raise all required purchase orders, ensure item delivery is on time and keep online trackers up to date.
• Accountable to raise training purchase orders and provision of relevant supporting documents.
• Focal point for all PPE issue/orders as and when required by new on-boards or existing employees.
• Handling general office tasks, such as filing, generating reports where required.
• Able to assist Training Administrator or act as relief as and when required by the Department.
• Monitoring of yearly leave entitlement for expatriates.
• Ensure trackers are in place Usage of technologies to improve work efficiency.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email correspondence.
• Keep trackers updated for all personnel matters and ensure availability for Admin access during audit purposes.
• Anticipate the needs of others as required to ensure their seamless and positive experience of the Admin Department.
• Be able to accept other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned.
• Able to relieve Office Admin (Reception/Front Desk and Training Admin) during leave or medical leave.
• Assist Receptionist as and when required, i. e. manning of the reception area on a rotation basis upon understanding and agreement.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
• Be able to manage time accordingly and setting priorities
• Accountable in all work-related matters
• High degree of motivation and pro-active to create a positive experience for others
• Must be able to multi-task and be self-organized
• Attention to details to ensure accuracy
• Excellent computer skills
• Positive and pleasant attitude
• Be positive to embrace new changes in working environment
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !