Position: Office Assistance
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Responsible for receiving and releasing customer vehicles following the seven steps customer care process.
a. Settling appointment
c. Writing repair needs
d. Monitoring work progress
e. Final check for delivery
f. Job explanation and delivery
g. Post servicing follow up
2. Communicate to mechanics further repairs.
3. Promote sale of labour and parts to customers.
4. Follow up parts order.
5. Comply with Environmental Health & Safety guidelines
6. Handle simple customer complaints.
7. Answer customer queries about their vehicle and or service repair. Provides feedback on repair status to customers and secure approval on supplementary repairs suggested to be undertaken as discovered in the course of repair process.
8. Coordinate with mechanics for the progress status of vehicle repair.
9. Undertake repair order closing by preparing the invoice covering the cost of repairs.
10. Attend trainings to update knowledge and skills.
11. Prepare and update monthly financial report
12. Comply with company code of conduct, ethics, discipline and other IT policies.
13. Any other duties directed by management
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 21 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !