• Helping the associate, staff or other management staff in doing their responsibilities.
• Assisting in collecting, delivering and distributing documents, packages to related company/clients.
• Organizing and keeping files.
• Monitoring and supplying office stock.
• Coordinating the maintenance and repair of devices for the workplace.
• Perform other ad-hoc tasks.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Minimum Diploma with basic office skills.
• Experience in administrative or clerical activities is an added advantage
• Good interaction abilities and professional personal display.
B$450. 00 per month
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !