Position: Office Clerk
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
- Issue Business Documents and Update it daily.
- Issue proposals.
- Answer phone calls and provide FAQs
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Schedule appointments and receive customer.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc. )
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc. ) and report when there are shortages.
- Monitor inventories of products or materials (Stock Check).
- Perform other office duties as assigned by Administration Office/r.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Written Expression
- Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, and etc)
- Good teamwork
- Communication Skill and Networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Time Management
- Marital Status: Single
- Excellent in writing and reading Malay and English
- Proven experience as ‘Office Clerk’ or other clerical position
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to give attention to details without giving room to avoidable mistakes or errors
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !