Position: Office Clerk
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
• Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
• Sorting and distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
• Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues
• Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc. )
• Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
• Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
• Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
• Take minutes of meetings and dictations
• Assist in office management and organization procedures
• Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc. ) and report when there are shortages
• Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
• Perform other office duties as assigned
• Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
• Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
• Working knowledge of office devices and processes
• A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
High school diploma
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: working with this company, you will be expose to various international business traits and clients.
Closing date: 14/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !