Position: Office Clerk
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc. )
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc. ) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !