Position: Office Clerk
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
1. KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER SKILLS.
2. HONESTLY, FLEXIBLE, ABLE TO HANDLE, MUST WORK UNDER PRESSURE.
• Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc. )
• Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
• Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
• Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
• Take minutes of meetings and dictations
• Assist in office management and organization procedures
• Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc. ) and report when there are shortages
• To despatch and collection of documents
• Perform other office duties as assigned
• Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
• Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
• Working knowledge of office devices and processes
• A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !