Position: Office Clerk
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
1. Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment, performing variety of following or similar clerical duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures: Copies data and compiles records and reports.
2. Tabulates and posts data in record books.
3. Computes wages, commissions, and payments, etc.
4. Records orders for merchandise or service.
5. Gives information to and interviews customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel.
6. Receives, counts, and pays out cash.
7. Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
8. Prepares stock inventory.
9. Adjusts complaints.
10. Operates office machines, such as typewriter, adding, calculating, and duplicating machines.
11. Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
12. May take dictation.
13. May greet and assist visitors.
14. May prepare payroll.
15. May keep books.
16. May purchase supplies.
17. May operate computer terminal to input and retrieve data.
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 02/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !