Position: Offshore Catering Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• Oversee and coordinates all outlet day-to-day operation, going in and out of the outlet and maintain control of the outlet to achieve required KPI.
• Managing day-to-day activities.
• Driving the SCR-WOP division and generating new opportunities by overseeing the development of the operation, which includes liaising with other team members, including interacting with all outlet staffs together with Clientele to maintain Contract terms, presenting findings to management as well as training and supervising employees.
• Maximize the productivity of the staff.
• Supervise crew personnel and their performance.
• Ensure efficiency of operation, manhandling the Resident Managers performance.
• Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
• Knowledgeable of all standard operating procedure of the location’s operation.
• Capable of implementing consistency in improving operations to meet KPI requirements and further increase it.
• To make multiple site visits to all locations throughout the month to maintain operational standards and report on any shortcomings.
• Liaise with logistics on the food supply arrangements.
• To ensure all crew are in full compliance mode for all locations, monitoring closely the training matrix, to notify base immediately if any certifications are close to expiry.
• Recognizes quality product and presentation, in food and drinks to be implemented by his/her Resident Managers.
• Ensure proper handovers are being made among assigned Resident Managers.
• Handles client complains professionally and achieve highest satisfactory outcome.
• Getting client feedback on a monthly basis to review with Serikandi Base office.
• Coordination with Crewing team for operational needs best interests.
• Comply with the health and safety policies and procedures whilst ensuring HSE standards are being met with and followed up.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Base team from time to time.
• To gauge RM performance by completing monthly EAS reports provided by base team.
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• Motivates the staff to maintain consistency of performance.
• Ensure Stock reports by personnel are in order, accurate and timely.
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage.
• Contribute to meet and maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 250 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !