Construction / Engineering Jobs
Position: Offshore Critical Rotating Equipment Engineer
Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
1. Analysis CRE equipment.
2. Review PM/CM execution and effectiveness
3. Troubleshoot and produce solution/way forward on the issue.
4. Review and improve the performance, reliability and availability for CRE equipment.
5. strategies the MTBF, MTTR and MTTF improvement.
6. Develop onsite pla
ing on execution of Preventive Maintenance / Corrective Maintenance and major overhaul.
7. Improve the design of the CRE system base on OEM SB, Manual, Standard and recommendation.
8. Coach CRE tech and Mech Tech on CRE equipment PM/CM and theory/ practical.
9. Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil & Gas Industries and possess Bachelor or Master
10. Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 26 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 180 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !