Position: Onshore Project Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- A Degree holder & equivalent engineering qualification
- A qualified engineer with good multi-discipline engineering knowledge
- A _minimum of 3 years experience_ in design and construction in discipline relevant to the project
- Full understanding of HSE management principles and their applications in the company
- Working knowledge of all relevant company´s HSE regulations including procedures, guidelines and work instructions
To deliver the following tasks in line with Company policies, objectives and procedures, meeting all quality, health, safety, security and environmental objectives
- Responsible for managing or contribute to one or more HP/DARAT AU projects simultaneously from definition to handover of completed projects to the asset holder and or maintainer
- Responsible for managing and contribute to providing the technical support and solutions to HP/DARAT Asset Units
- To manage and contribute to the minor projects within the target period and budget
- To ensure/implement all HSSE and ISO 14001 requirement as a high priority in all engineering phases/activities
- To manage and contribute to the technical and service support and solution to operation and maintenance team to optimise the plants operation and production
Prior preferences will be given to LOCAL and PERMANENT CITIZENS residents of Brunei Darussalam.
Any interested applicants are welcome to apply.
ONLY QUALIFIED & SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: As per company standard terms and conditions. Remuneration and entitlements may vary depending on qualification and experiences. These will be discussed more in details during the interview session.
Closing date: 04/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !