Position: Operation Assistant
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Candidates should have 2 years’ experience in the Courier / Logistics industry, part of which shall have been in a supervisory capacity.
• Should have operational experience the following logistic software: IDC, Tundra, RAS and E2K.
• Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and / or holidays when required.
• Collection and constant monitoring of all package and shipment movement inbound and outbound from the point of collection to the final delivery point at the destination country.
• Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service delivery agreements.
• Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
• Handle escalated issues and follow-up outstanding issues promptly.
• Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures.
• Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely delivery completion.
• Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost effectiveness. · Evaluate current operational processes and recommend improvements.
• Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problems.
• Assists in budget preparation and resource allocation for support services.
• Operate support and maintain IDC, Tundra, RAS software and system tools.
• Manage job scheduling tool and monitor delivery activities. · Maintain daily logs of operational issues and report delivery activities.
• Contribute to business meetings and report on issue status.
• Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
• Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !