Position: Operation Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
• Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
• Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
• Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
• Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
• Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
• Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
• Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
• Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
• Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
• Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in an office management capacity
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
• Excellent communication and time management skills
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !