Position: Operation Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• He / She is to be committed to the Company’s HSE and Quality Management Systems and responsible for safety aspects and environmental considerations throughout the campaign cycle.
• He / She is directly responsible of achieving the combined COMPANY/CONTRACTOR goals and objectives for all offshore activities and to provide decisive leadership to offshore staff and subordinates by personal initiatives and examples.
• He / She is also to be committed to continuous improvements in offshore construction methodology with the aim to further reduce oil/gas deferments and job duration.
• He / She shall execute all offshore operations within the allocated budget tolerance.
• Act as focal point for all offshore/onshore construction related issues.
• Responsible for managing interface between Fabrication, material handling, campaign engineers and Client.
• Responsible for the provision of construction guidance and input to the resource planning and engineering department to ensure SCOPE execution success in terms of manning, adequacy of hardware and job optimisation.
• He / She liaises with Planning, Engineering, Materials Handling and Fabrication functions to ensure activities deliverables are available on site within the agreed lead time.
• To take ownership of execution plans, tracking closely the daily progress and preparing in advance recovery plans for any delays. Adopt a personal proactive style for the management of all offshore activities.
• Manage and schedule the offshore resources, equipment and manpower ensuring all responsibilities are dealt with accordingly and resources are used in an efficient and cost effective manner.
• Participate actively with Engineering and Planning for the reduction of oil/gas shutdowns.
• Maintain a daily (handwritten) log, recording highlights of the daily construction activities in progress.
• Provide a summary (end of week) report of the offshore activities, highlighting actual against plans.
• He / She shall be responsible to co-ordinate the compilation and distribution of the daily reports (written and verbal) of the SCOPE, and produce a daily comprehensive typewritten report detailing:-
(i) The progress of SCOPE for last 24 hours on a percentage basis for each individual WON.
(ii) The man hours expended for last 24 hours for each individual WON.
(iii) The down time, by category, experienced by each individual vessel for the last 24 hours.
(iv) Material deficiencies that may have an adverse effect on SCOPE progress.
(v) Technical queries that may have arisen in the last 24 hours.
(vi) Personnel movement and logistic
• He / She shall attend the Daily/weekly/monthly progress meeting where the progress will be reviewed for the last 24 hours with the COMPANY personnel, and advise the planned activities for the next 24 hours.
• Accordingly, after the every meeting, He / She shall be responsible for advising the offshore supervisors of significant changes to planned SCOPE including cancellation of SCOPE, addition of SCOPE and changes to the overall plan as required.
• He / She shall be the Focal Point for all technical queries produced by the CONTRACTOR.
• He / She shall be the Focal Point for Site Instructions issued by the COMPANY.
• He / She shall be the Focal Point for the CNF of all scope.
• He / She shall visit each offshore SCOPE location monthly or as when required for activities.
• Responsible for the quality of SCOPE executed offshore by ensuring regular and systematic audits and checks are carried out and deviations are corrected and closed out within the agreed time frame.
• Provide leadership, guidance and coordinate integration & optimisation of Operations, Plan and manage offshore resources to meet planned maintenance and project SCOPE.
Qualification & Competencies
• Preferably an Engineering degree or construction qualification with minimum of 10 years’experience in a similar project management/construction role associated with offshore activities.
• He / She must be fully conversant with latest planning techniques and have a good Working knowledge of all pertinent codes and practices, statutory regulations.
• He / She must have a good background in Offshore Shutdown Maintenance activities and a good knowledge of the Technical Specifications that may be required for the SCOPE.
• He / She shall be computer literate - familiar with word processing packages and spreadsheets, He should be fully familiar with Planning Packages such as Project Scheduler and be able to read and fully interpret such plans
• He / She shall be able to read, write and speak English.
*salary will be negotiable subject to years of experience and skills
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 35 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !