Position: Operation Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Reporting To: Operation Manager
• Assist SOE to provide specialist operational support to Operation/Technical/Maintenance/HSE in a timely and effective manner.
• Assist SOE for Process Assurance monitoring, troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), production optimization through focused surveillance activities and troubleshooting operational problem.
• Support Desktop Safety Reviews, HAZOPs’, Risk Assessment, Turnaround planning, Management of Change (MOC) review, Alarm Management, efficiency improvements.
• Support plant change/MOC projects implementation.
• Support shift on operational shutdown and startup of unit or during plant upsets and trips.
• Maintain plant leak overview and outstanding equipment repair status. Prepare MOC for Operation Department.
• Ensure compliance in testing governance and Guidelines/SOP/EOP review and updates.
• Support operational budgeting/ordering and tracking of raw material utilization (gas, water, electricity, chemicals and industrial gases).
• Monitor plant performance. Identify problem areas and suggest corrective actions for problem and/or area of improvement.
• Provide support to Chief Operation Training Coordinator and Chief Operation Superintendent when required.
• Responsible for own professional development and needs. Together with SOE, and starting from the business needs, assess competency requirements leading to a gap analysis and the consequent development plan.
• Assist SOE for Development of new graduate staff.
• Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or any related discipline ;
• Must have at least five (5) years of working experience in related field.
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance
Closing date: 15/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !