Position: Operation Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Operation Manager Qualification:
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 10 years experiences in Oil and Gas Industry
• Knowledge in Scaffolding and Civil Construction in an advantage.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals. Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !