Position: Operation Manager
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• This Operations Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize for your company.
• Modify the job duties and responsibilities of an operations manager to fit your company’s hiring needs.
• Similar job titles include Chief Operating Officer
Operations Manager Responsibilities Include:
• Ensuring that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
• Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
• We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations.
• You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
• You will manage a team of managers, training managers , and other direct reports.
• Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
• Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-beingPurchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
• Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
• Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
• Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
• Proven work experience as operations manager 10-12 years
• Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
• Budget development and oversight experience
• Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
• Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
• Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
• Leadership and organisational skills
• BS degree in operations management or related field
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 250 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !