Position: Operation Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• As an operations manager reviews, monitors and manages financial budgets and expenditures, and may handle processing and administrative tasks.
• The manager supports operations by preparing and reviewing operational plans and monitoring progression.
• The individual implements changes to operational plans according to new company policies and structure.
• Liaise with other principles on new initiatives and system change
• Monitor and introduce improvements to the work process
• Participate in organisation-wide projects
• Review, monitor and manage financial budgets, audit and expenditures
• Supervise and lead the policy processing team to ensure efficiency in daily operations
• Conduct fact finding to generate and follow up on insurance quotations and endorsements
• Deliver excellent service to all customers Handle customers´ queries and feedback
• Process insurance applications, renewal, cancellation and payment
• Provide various premium collection reports for commission payout purpose.
• Ensuring all documentations from all branches are complete
• Ensuring all documents according to the requirements of agents
• Always provide or top up all inventory for all staff such as stationary, cover letter and workstation for example desktop.
• Maintaining the SOP Company.
• Monitor staff Key Performance Indicators.
• Bachelor´s degree in business-related field.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 950 / Month
Allowances: B$ 250
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 19/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !