Position: Operation Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Minimum of Bachelor degree in hospitality management or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in F & B Operations, hospitality management with at least 3 years as manager.
• Experience in high standard hotel F & B department would be an advantage.
• Analytical with good grasp of figures, problem solving, attention to detail, ability to plan, organize and delegate.
• Local or Foreigner can apply
• Ability to build teams that are productive and have high morale.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sales and Customers Service.
- Motivates team members to achieve sales targets & cost efficiency.
- Monitor closely and report on market conditions and competition.
- Provides data and analysis of monthly / quarterly / annual sales performance. - Monitors customer feedback and provide input for improving services and products.
- Ensures total customer satisfaction, implementing checks.
- Communicates with Management regarding customer feedback and take the necessary corrective actions.
- Maintains vice versa communication with the Management regarding problems arising, operations issues and other information.
2. Entity Operations
- Set standard operating procedures and implement.
- Roll out approved sales plans.
- Co-ordinate the entities needs to Warehouse, Production, Marketing, Finance, Purchasing and Human Resource.
- Supervises and follow –up on all maintenance and outstanding issues with contractors are followed up according to schedules.
- Ensures that labour, sales and food & beverage cost targets are met and maintained.
- Verifies all invoices, claims, and all expense claims.
- Approves all leave applications from team.
- Ensures all information is properly communicated to all staff.
- Presents a positive position and attitude to provide leadership to staff to attain results desired.
- Manage staff schedule, provide coverage for efficient service and to maximize productivity.
- Continue to improve the service procedure and update the Management.
- Controls labour cost by proper sales forecasting and scheduling to minimize manpower wastage
- Completes and directs scheduled inventories; conduct monthly or weekly departmental meetings and attend designated meetings.
3. Employee Development
- Maintains an effective orientation and training programme with the Training Department for new employees and constantly re-train old employees to maintain the specified standard of service.
- Liaises and coordinates with Management for back up service plan.
- Builds an efficient team and continue improvement by taking an active interest in the welfare, development and motivation of employees.
- Maintains positive company morale at all times.
- Recommends promotions, transfers and /or confirmation of operations employees.
4. Product Knowledge
- Maintains the highest quality of product standards.
- Ensures that employee avoids wastage of beverages, food and paper items.
- Maximizes sales and revenues by training employees to up sell.
5. Store Presentation
- Conducts spot check on all ‘mis en place’ daily.
- Ensures cleanliness at all time.
- Ensures that all furniture, lightings, equipment are accounted for; properly handled, regularly serviced and maintained to reduce excessive ware and tear.
- Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the working area at all times
- Supervises and ensure that all maintenance issues are promptly attended to and equipment are in good working order for outlets.
- Ensures preventive maintenance is scheduled for all the equipment in the outlet to minimize breakdown and wear and tear.
- Keeps track on all the maintenance usage in line with the budget set.
- Approves all leave applications for Maintenance Supervisor.
- Schedule and supervises maintenance crew movements to ensure all travel and expenses claims are controllable.
SEND YOUR CV AND RELEVANT DOCUMENT TO THE OFFICE ADDRESS TO HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT:
The Crowne Princess Complex, KM 2. 5, Jalan Tutong, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam.
(Above MyTown & Charcoal Restaurant Batu Satu)
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 23 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !