Position: Operation Surveillance Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Prefer at least 5 years of general Fast Movement Consumer Goods experience.
• Operation decision making and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of and expertise in the use of personal computers for spreadsheets (Excel), communication and scheduling (Outlook), Word processing, and various databases (Oracle, share point).
• Excellent customer relation skills
• Accurate and professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Actively participate in training and professional development.
• Manage the global complaints email in-box, and route and action emails.
• Work with operation team to identify prioritization of work flow.
• Provide assistance to Operation Team in coordinating work flows in the global complaints database.
• Receive product samples; document complaint file with sample receipt information; and route product samples.
• Communicate with customers, Affiliates and internal departments regarding operation complaints and document the complaint file.
• Set up operation complaints in the global complaints database to ensure complaints are managed according to regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
• Other duties as assigned, according to the changing needs of the business.
• Engage others, promote and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
• This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented.
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !