Position: Operations & F&B Training Manager
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Responsible for managing all districts in the daily operations, sales and customer service of the store in maintaining positive Company image.
• Accountable for an efficient operation team of the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.
• Provide guidance to all District Managers in planning with the goal of providing total customers satisfaction and generate sales.
• Control and monitor all the controllable expenses including maintenance expenses, F & & B cost and promotions items.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sales and Customers Service
• Motivates team members to achieve sales targets & cost efficiency
• Monitors closely and report on market conditions and competition
• Provides data and analysis of monthly / quarterly / annual sales performance
• Provides input to General Manager for formulation of sales targets
• Monitors customer feedback and provide input for improving services and products
• Checks with customers as to the satisfaction of the products and service during outlet inspection
• Ensures total customer satisfaction
• Communicates with District Managers regarding customer feedback and take the necessary corrective actions
• Updates to the General Manager on the customers’ feedback and actions taken
• Controls and monitors all catering events are delivered as per standard operating procedures and ensure cost control of such events
• Maintains vice versa communication with the General Manager regarding problems arising, operations issues and other information.
2. Store Operations
• Ensures all outlets adhere to standard operating procedures
• Roll out approved sales plans to the districts
• Co-ordinate outlet needs to Warehouse, Production, Marketing, Finance, Purchasing and Human Resource
• Supervises all maintenance and outstanding issues with contractors are followed up according to schedules.
• Follow-up on contractors’ work in progress and report any deviation, sub-standard work or material or delays to the General Manager
• Ensures that labour, sales and food & beverage cost targets are met and maintained.
• Establishes goodwill with landlords and complex management
• Approves all sales targets set by District Managers for outlets
• Verifies all invoices from contractors and suppliers for the works done at outlets
• Verifies all claims for petty cash reimbursement from outlets
• Verifies all expenses and transport claims from District Managers
• Approves all leave applications from District Managers
• Ensures all information is properly communicated to all staff via District Managers.
• Presents a positive position and attitude to provide leadership to staff to attain results desired.
• Works with the District Manager on staff schedule to provide coverage for efficient service and to maximize productivity
• Reviews all job applications for full time operations staff
• Continue to improve the service procedure and update the respective District Managers
• Controls labour cost by proper sales forecasting and scheduling to minimize manpower wastage
• Completes and directs scheduled inventories; conduct monthly or weekly departmental meetings and attend designated meetings.
3. Employee Development
• Maintains an effective orientation and training programme with the Training Department for new employees and constantly re-train old employees to maintain the specified standard of service
• Liaises and coordinates with District Managers for back up service plan
• Builds an efficient team and continue improvement by taking an active interest in the welfare, development and motivation of employees
• Identifies, trains and develops management skills for existing and potential District Managers
• Maintains positive company morale at all times
• Recommends promotions, transfers and /or confirmation of operations employees
4. Product Knowledge
• Maintains the highest quality of product standards
• Ensures that employee avoids wastage of beverages, food and paper items
• Maximizes sales and revenues by training employees to up sell
5. Store Presentation
• Conducts spot check on all ‘mis en place’ daily.
• Ensures cleanliness at all time
• Ensures that all furniture, lightings, equipment are accounted for; properly handled, regularly serviced and maintained to reduce excessive ware and tear
• Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the working area at all times
• Ensures that every store is maintained in excellent condition and presentation
• Supervises and ensure that all maintenance issues are promptly attended to and equipment are in good working order for outlets
• Ensures preventive maintenance is scheduled for all the equipment in the outlet to minimize breakdown and wear and tear.
• Keeps track on all the maintenance usage in line with the budget set.
• Approves all leave applications for Maintenance Supervisor
• Schedule and supervises maintenance crew movements to ensure all travel and expenses claims are controllable
7. Others Any others duties as and when assigned to you by your immediate superior
MAIN QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL AND ABILITY
1. Minimum 5 years experience in F & B Operations, with at least 3 years as manager of a multi-unit chain.
If possible such experience should be in fast food, specialty coffee or deli.
2. Experience in high standard hotel F & B department would be an advantage
3. Minimum of Bachelor degree in hospitality management or equivalent
4. Analytical with good grasp of figures, problem solving, attention to detail, ability to plan, organize and delegate
Ability to build teams that are productive and have high morale.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !