Position: Operations Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
To assists Manned Security Manager in all guarding operations matters and to carry out any directions given by respective managers.
1. Ensures SOP and insurance requirements for the company´s guarding activities are strictly observed.
2. Ensures strict observance of the company´s disciplinary code.
3. Oversees the recruitment of guarding, ensuring there is always a sufficient number of manpower to meet client requirements, whilst maintaining a minimum number of standby man power.
4. Regularly reviews staff attendance records to identify excessive absenteeism
5. Conduct regular site inspections of guarding staff.
6. To attend guarding staff issues e. g efficiency, performance, personal matters affecting job performance
7 To maintain the image and performance of all department personnel´s at all times
8. Produce daily operations report to Manned Security Manager
9. To attend all department or client meeting
10. Develop and maintain a close relationship with existing and new clients
1. An effective communicator with strong oral and written skills in English, excellent leadership ability, and people management.
2. Must be able to work independently, proactive, meticulous and meet reporting deadlines.
3. Must have a valid class (3)three Brunei Darussalam driving license.
4. Minimum Higher National Diploma and/or equivalent or relevant experience.
1. Annual Leave
2. Medical Leave
3, Hospitalization Leave
4. Workmens Insurance
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !